As a millennial, I relate more to old people, is this normal?

chc0009
I am a millennial pushing 30, yet I don't get along with most millennials. I am not your typical one, since many millennials tend to be very rude and arrogant. I'm a silent loner who doesn't like his mind to be read and tries to show as little emotion as possible. I have no Facebook, no Instagram, my only profile is my LinkedIn.

Very few have earned my trust and if they did, they're mostly old folks. One of my best friends is in her 50s and was just fired for being "too old."

The media is very youth-centric and I like a lot of stuff that has old folks as the main character, such as A-Team. I also like a lot of old man music like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Motorhead, etc., as opposed to kids' music in their teens, 20s, 30s, etc.

Why am I one of few millennials who prefers the company of old folks to his own demographic?
1
2