What do Americans think that others think about the USA?

tallandsweet
I‘m on the train right now and within hearing distance, two adults (female from Vienna and a male from the more rural area) are talking about how stupid Americans are for not seeing how horrible trump is, how unnecessary the irak and Vietnam wars are and were and how important health insurance is.

Austrians (in general) don’t romanticise America - they see a bad president that people ADORE and WORSHIP, they see good people that only know what happens in America and don’t care about international politics, let alone a country as small as Austria. Not everyone thinks this way, but I‘ve only ever met two very young and in my eyes not too intelligent young girls who really wanted to move to the states.

I know that some of you don’t like it when I comment on your questions with my „socialist“ views, but I’m curious: what do you think that others think about America?
20
1