Why do leftists say that only white people can be racist.. Thats like saying only men can be sexist which is just wrong?

Anonymous
I keep seeing it, especially from young people saying that a other races cannot be racist to whites.. Let me tell you something, as a black person, i know for sure that we can be extremely racist against white people.. We do not get a free pass just because of the color of our skin. One of the things i hate is Leftists, like to reduce us to the color of our skin which is dehumanizing. Its sad.. In their eyes, im not a person, i am just a black.. Any time i have been around leftists and democrats its been like that. yet when i am around republicans or conservatives i haven come close to feeling like that, its almost as if the color of my skin is irrelevant to them..

I hate the division in this country. I hate how people are trying to bring back segregation (take that chaz for example, there are now black only zones where white people are not permitted, tell me that is not racist)

Rant over..
2
8