Is the best way to end racism to eliminate the low lifes of each race?

A lot of people accuse me of being racist because I don't like black people. However that is an oversimplification. The truth is I don't dislike all black people, in fact some of them are nicer than some white people. I'll go as far as saying there are a lot of white people we'd be better off without.

And isn't this the real truth, we don't mind that black guy who works with us, we're happy to be treat by a black doctor but the second we have concerns about some black teen in ghetto clothes acting suspicious we're racist?

Most white people don't hate black people, they hate a certain type of black person and I'll guarantee that they'll hate that type of white person just as much. If I saw the guy in the photo hanging around down an alley I wouldn't walk down even though he's white because he looks scum. Had I photoshopped him to darken his skin you'd all be screaming racist.

I bet a lot of you black people feel safer in the company of SOME white people more than you do with SOME black people. We naturally gravitate to our own kind , the right type of people not the right coloured people. The type of black you don't like is the same type we don't like either and they are responsible for all the racism you might feel you get.

So if we simply get rid of the lowlifes from each race would we remove the reason to be racist?
25
4