Why are there so many deranged White liberal's coming out of university and colleges these days?

ManHater
Why is talking to freshmen and women liberals out of school like talking to an indoctrinated religious terrorist. It's like they only know one thought process. "White people bad". "Religious minorities are good" "Terrorists are good!" "Cops are bad!" "Strait white men are evil!" "Rioters are my super hero's" "Homosexuality is normal" "Burn Christians at the stake" "Work is slave labor" "Socialism is the best system for generation lost" . If any one opposes your political values bash them over the head with a big heavy bike lock and if it's a conservative make sure you beat them with a bat. So far i think i'm pretty sure about my assumption regarding today's "Generation LOST".
1
14