Should the US sell off certain parts of itself, such as Long Island and the West Coast? Or do an even trade with Canada for Alberta and Sasketchewan?

Jack9949
I am fervently anti-Unionist! I love our country but I think this would be a great idea! Having the liberal states remain is degrading our country away from its founding principles and values. If the US were to sell off parts of itself, or do an even trade with Canada, we could really resolve our debt issue! Sides as we’ve seen in Europe a country doesn’t need a ton of land to be successful. Some of the world’s smallest countries like Luxembourg and Liechenstein are doing GREAT!

Also I’m proposing two solutions

1) Sell the West Coast to Canada, but keep US military bases and sign a defense agreement just like we did with Greenland after WW2 that would allow for the possibility of more. While also selling Long Island to the British to help improve relations. They want the power of empire back! They lost Hong Kong to China after all.

2) Do an even trade with Canada for Alberta and Sasketchewan, in exchange for offering the West Coast and Long Island. However since the value of our trade will have higher value, Canada would almost certainly need to pitch in some additional money once the GDP of those regions is assessed. For example California is of particularly high economic value as Apple, Youtube and many others are giant global corporations.
Yes. Sell off the West Coast to Canada and Long Island to the Brits
Yes. Do an even trade with Canada for Alberta and Sasketchewan in exchange for the West Coast and Long Island, as well as possible additional money on Canada’s end
No. I’m an absolute bufoon who thinks that preserving the Union makes everyone happiest. Including the liberals who call America a racist country
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
6