Is there any situation a man can ever truly win a fight/argument with a woman (not just physically)?

danieljackson123
Alright, so if a woman slaps a man that's generally dismissed as whatever the excuse is, but it's horrifying to see a man hit a woman.
I don't mean just physically either, when a man holds back in a competition he's being dismissive cause girls can do whatever guys can, but if they go all out then they come off as assholes.
Or if it's an argument then if the man just stands there and takes it then well obviously he lost the argument, but if he gets hard facts he's seen as cold and not caring if the women is angry or crying if he wins, or if he uses his emotions to get the win then he's being too emotional and is out of control.
If someone's getting kicked out of bed or maybe has to leave their home due to the aftermath of a fight/argument then either the man is the piece of shit for staying no matter the context of the fight or he flat out loses by having to leave.
Final one, if it's in court for like a divorce or competing for a job or whatever and the man actually does come out on top fairly, everyone just thinks the system is sexist. Throughout all of these if a man complains at all then women will make fun of his masculinity and fragile ego for losing to a girl but will shame them for winning.

So my question is how are men actually supposed to compete with women when no matter what option or path is chosen men can be pitted as the bad guy, and yes I know not everyone is like this, but there's still plenty of them out there that solely rely on this and I'm willing to bet the vast majority of women have used these kinds of advantages to win in some capacity.
(I would also like to here similar double standards but swapped around from a woman's perspective as well if any are willing to share)
2
5