Why are there shootings happening at these BLM peaceful protests?

ManHater
They say BLM is a peaceful protest till they start to riot and shoot people. Honestly I'm getting to the point where I can no longer put up with these clowns. People are trying to get to work and they swarm your car smashing windows and even shoot at you. Humanity is a lost cause It Never will be perfect you can burn and trash your home all you like and kill all you like but in the end you end up in your bed wondering if I managed a positive change. Defund police, yeah good idea there Democrats and socialist hippies when a woman can't even walk down the street without getting raped and no police to help. Some human's are like wild animals once they form a pack they feel like they are immune to persecution, don't dare shoot the protester who burn the city and destroy the community. The west is so doomed, we are worried about trans people's feelings, homosexual rights to adopt children, mentally ill people trying to new pronouns to explain their sexual orientation. Democrats wanting free everything, open borders for all, criminals and rapists get free day passes to commit crimes. I wonder if BLM and democrats would have burn down their cities if the police who choked that black man was a convicted child rapist. I bet they still would have had the eulogy in saying he was an angel like Trevon martin was (false). Yet he was a black man with a career criminal history. What because he WAS BLACK and a Criminal made his death any more important than the other unjust things in the world? Or maybe you just needed a scapegoat to vent your frustration on a few bad apple police officers who did bad and now you think all police are out to kill you. Sure kill the criminal the rapist the killer the drug dealer and white collar criminals. What? You mean to say that a criminals choices in life are held above those avg law abiding folks? Typical Liberals giving more rights to a rapist than the victim.
I'm sure soft hearted left leaning women will tell me otherwise.
3
3