Are you glad things are back open after being closed for COVID-19?

I wish things would have stayed closed. The intense rules and regulations everywhere make the places barely functional. In my opinion, they might as well not even be open.

Some examples are: having to stand outside in the heat because buildings only let in a certain capacity of people and clothing stores being open but not allowing people to try anything on.

And yesterday, I paid an Uber about $25 to drive me across town to an appointment. Then, when I got there, the office wouldn't let me in. They said my appointment had been canceled because of the virus, but they hadn't notified me of that. They were only doing certain types of appointments, but not others. Mine was one of the rejects. I tried to get them to reimburse me the $50 of round-trip Uber, but they wouldn't pay for that.

So I'd rather businesses be either completely open or completely closed. To me, it makes no sense to try and do things halfway.
Yes
No
Things aren't back open in my area.
Vote C
GirlGuy
22
1