You get 100 billion dollars tax free, what do you buy for yourself?

DamnSam
Almost everyone would donate some to charity, buy a company for staying rich, help friends, bla, bla, blabla

I wanna know what you buy but actual dont need, the crazy brainfck stuff, you know what I mean, or maybe realizing a strange idea where the comcept could work if you had the money...

*I would get the machines to can work with pmma (dont know whats it called in English, PolyMethylMetaAcrylat is the german "word") to make my own stabilized wood... extreme highly flammable, if you breathe on it, it catches fire from itself and its a methyl (like alcohol but with oxygen in it)... if it starts burning, not even putting it underwater would stop the fire...
But you can make cool stuff from it

Build a sleeper car... just look it up on youtube...

Get a big farm in Canada with a lot woods arround... I just like plants

Probably putting a few million into fusion tec...

Buy an little island and build there the "dead end"... a place for exiled asshole politicians
There will be all free, but all is just the cheapest crap you can get on the planet, like the end results of their decisions... you remember these old movies where criminals where forced to break those big stones all day... yeah, like that

Talking with elon if 20 million are enough to put me on the moon to hit a baseball into moon orbit (I did the math, possible if not hit too hard)

Reawake good old professional handmade stuff, you name it
2
10