Black lives matter doesn’t care about black lives outside of interactions with either police or whites. Why?

EmbraceThePain
If “Black Lives Matter” then why not have the organization devote more of its time and attention towards the following:

•Black on black crime

•Rap culture, showcasing the glamours of violence, rape, and drugs. “Role models” for the black community

•Discouragement of crime among members within the black community

And possibly more points

BLM is focusing on the issues that aren’t causing the black community major harm and turmoil relative to many other issues.

There’s something about black people interacting with police and/or white people in a negative light that gets MORE attention than issues WITHIN the black community itself, among other blacks, that cause infinitely MORE death, infinitely MORE violence, infinitely MORE domestic abuse, infinitely MORE sexual abuse, etc.

# 1 killers of black men? (except any health issues)

Answer: black men

Police officers are much more likely to be killed by a black man than the other way around.
Updates:
2 mo
Some black people, by default, see white people and/or police as the enemy even when those within their own communities are harming, killing, and raping them more than anyone else.

Come on folks, why are we ignoring this?

If you have the words “police” written on your uniform, you’re AUTOMATICALLY the enemy.

You’re one of “them.”
2 mo
@Agape93

I think we’re going around in circles here.

Me: “Why is this the focus?”

You: “unresolved, unaddressed issue in the community.”

Me: “then what about black on black crime, poverty, rap culture, etc.” These are unresolved, unaddressed issues that cause infinitely MORE harm.”

You: “it’s just one issue.”

Me: “why.”

You: “because.”

Me: 😑😑😑😑😑😑
Black lives matter doesn’t care about black lives outside of interactions with either police or whites. Why?
Add Opinion