400 teens destroy a mini golf business. Planned destruction being called organic again by the press?

Anonymous
400 teens just happened to show up to this mini golf place at the same time, and claim a machine stole their quarters so they lit off fireworks they just happened to bring, and then proceeded to destroy the inside of the building while throwing debris at the workers... anyone else see how this was obviously staged by the same people bringing you daily riots in our streets? Personally, I'm tired of the media calling these planned riots "organic". This was obviously a planned and coordinated attack. God, I hope America doesn't wait until after the November elections to start giving little shits like these people the beat down they clearly need.
0
2