Is it true that the Chinese people are the modern day Nazi's of today?

I have to hand it to the Chinese people and their government it's not easy doing what Hitler did with just a little toned down notch. If you know China's track record in the Rwandan genocide to even their own form of genocide it's all in the news. People in China are very racist towards people of color and here we are thinking they have it hard? When I think about Chinese people I think nothing but connecting the dots to their government and Hitler. Yet the Chinese people just go about their business like nothing happening. Hell the Chinese authorities could hack someone to death in the middle of down town and not one Chinese person would flinch or care other than take out their phones and live stream it to get social points. I have to hand it to the international community that accept the lies of the Chinese government when they deny things that happen in their country. From Genocide to chinese Virus and the list goes on and on.
Blows my mind but I guess poor whiny the poo got banned too.
4
16