How to deal with friends who always hate on White people (I'm a liberal, POC, pro-racial justice person, but I can't stand anti-White talk)?

Travelingmouse
Look, I'm a liberal, Asian American and I'm totally against racism, but I can't stand it when people sh*t talk about White people in general- "White people this, White people that.." I understand there is structural racism and some racist individuals, but I refuse to treat all White people as one, monolithic, racist group. Once I complained about a woman who was being a spolied b*tch to me and the friend I was telling asked me if she was White. I was taken aback and said, "No she's Latina, why are you asking me if she's White?" Her answer was, that was how White people act. I was pissed off because I know a lot of nice, White people too. Then people say they're only talking about the racist White people when they put them down so why should people be bothered. Well that's like someone saying to me, "I hate those dumbass (or ugly or racist or stupid, etc...) Asians." and then tell me, "Oh, but I'm not talking about you, so why are you upset?" Why should we do to White people what we don't want them to do to us? I've lost friends because of my stance, but I just don't think it's right. And before people jump on me and say White people shouldn't feel hurt from some put downs, well they are individual people too. Also in my area as a kid, White people got jumped and beat up. That was f*ed up!
5
2