What consequences / treatment do you think would be sufficient to satisfy justice for a 20 year addict who had never caught. a charge?

Anonymous
We will use me in this example since the above is true except for a paraphernalia charge that I never answered for. I'm thinking about making another quiz that has an interesting Concept in it but I'm still thinking on it. Some people think that if someone were in this situation this, they would face Justice for the entire time that they used. All that may seem to make sense it fails to recognize that when people get busted I usually go through phases of levels of punishments rather than having one giant when he done them at the very end or beginning. I have often pondered how my life would be not to use although I manage it very well I also think about the damage that it does to our society and likeability in that. Lots of people would like to act like using drugs is something that's not wrong or speaker criminalized. And I would work great for me. Because I just don't feel like I want to quit and I'm getting older but what does the law say? Usually do something long enough you'll be held accountable for it. I want her long stretch with no accountability different hard drugs and I know that I would react probably if I had to go to the system. I'm making a plan to do something to atone and Hill. I'm trying to figure out what that means and if that could be done, if true parents can be paid without being put into cough and entered into the system. I'm also not sure if pets could be paid without the Suffering of the jail cell.. Don't think of this quiz representing any particular person but rather an example and what's your idea of Justice would be and if you would actually impose this on someone like send me for example, if you would not then then do not take the test. The next one is going to be interesting, and we'll have to do with the siding a plan for me and I'm a let you guys be the ones to pick it. Maybe one of you guys can make the phone cal or maybe you are one of those who are strong in their ideas and believe that today should be the day of accountability
Rehab 90 days + 160 hrs community service
Rehab 90 days + 30 days jail time
Rehab 90 days + 90 days jail time
Vote C
6 months jail time
Vote D
1 year jail time + 90 days rehab
Vote E
10 years prison (first parole chance after 6)
Vote F
GirlGuy
2
1