There’s a specific political movement who is quick to dismiss any form of criticism as “hate” or “intolerance”. They seem to think they are exempt from any form of criticism, a clear sign of proto totalitarianism. Even though there are clear distinctions between hate and criticism.
- The points can be substantiated through various sources.
- The arguments are intelligently organized and state the obvious.
- There’s no nonsense
- They point out every detail that has flaws
- They explain the improvements that can be made (constructive criticism).
- There is also some level of professionalism (Little to no ad hominems or visible anger)
- Blatant verbal hostility
- no structure what so ever.
- Extremely biased
- takes things out of context.
- Uses fallacies, especially generalizations
- Might use intimidation tactics (Example: “I’m going to tell your boss about your political views”)
- Might try to censor (example: trying to get someone banned from a website)
Select age and gender to cast your vote: