Fellow Europeans, do you support mass immigration and agree with Liberals that our countries will collapse without immigrants?

EmperorOfRussia
I don't think our countries are going to collapse anytime soon, as we Europeans endured much worse social issues in the past and our people always survived without having to ask the Africans and Asians to do our work.

Our people survived the Black Plague, the Mongol Invasions, the Thirty Years' War, the fall of the Roman Empire, mass famines time after time, the World Wars... And now a morally crippled Neoliberal wants to tell me that our countries will collapse just because the big business won't keep making record profits if we don't open our borders to the rest of the world?

I also - being an "immigrant" myself - don't support mass immigration, whether it's legal or not. I'm not a billionaire whose corporation make record profits while paying some starvation wages to the working class, it's not in my interests to fill Europe with migrants to drive the working class' wages down. I'm not a Liberal politician either, so I don't need to build a large voting fodder to eternise my political party in power. I, as many other Europeans, have nothing to gain from an open borders policy.
Lol at these aspirational elites, they think theyre going to be the Jeff Bezos richest successors
Lol at these aspirational elites, they think they're going to be the Jeff Bezo's richest successors
3
7