Why is 'My body, my choice' okay to use to support abortion but not okay to use to support not masking?

Cryptic-Game
Why is My body, my choice okay to use to support abortion but not okay to use to support not masking?
https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/4agz9n/my-body-my-choice-doesnt-apply-to-coronavirus-covid19

The user of this article is wrong that it doesn't apply to only affecting their own life in abortion because it affect the life of the unborn too. But even if it did only affect her life, it is not the correct saying because saying my body, my choice would indicate if it belongs to your body, you decide. Well the mask does the same thing if it applies to their body. So there should be another reason.

The reason why it also is false to say not masking affects others but abortion doesn't is because it isn't true. In both cases, you'd be affecting the life of others. In abortion, you put your life and the unborn's life in danger. Yes. Life starts before birth believe it or not. Not masking risks the lives of others too. So we need to blame both. Don't use the saying if it doesn't apply.

Also, it isn't the woman's body. It is another's body. That's the problem people can't see. Proof by law is if a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer is charged with multiple murders and there's no defense anybody can say to get them out of that.

Instead of using my body, my choice, think of it as another's body, another's choice. Women don't have the right to say what happens to another's body.

Please share what saying would possibly support abortion because I can't think of one. My body, my choice fails as it isn't her body.
1
9