How your respective countries government had handled the part of the transportation street restrictions during the pandemic?

kitty71
I mean since many things are closed still and the focus is to avoid lots of people on the streets and crowded places. How a person who has a car can drive outside? Are there car restrictions in the streets or not like depending of the plate number can circulate or something like that or what? and what has worked to decrease the number of confirmed virus cases in your countries?

In the country I live is just a mess the government does not know how to handle the situation because they only want to collect money from the citizenss with absurd restrictions and guidelines.

. Where I live cases increases each day and they are not slowing down at all, there are deaths everyday now and the government had ordered several restrictions and they say it is to decrease the number of confirmed cases but so far it has not worked. Cases are still going up.

For instance here street restrictions are stupid and lame. The cities where the virus is confirmed to be more out on the street and in neighborhoods are called Orange sector. The city where the virus is more distant in districts are called Yellow sector. So depending on each sector some business can be re-opened or not. Now for the car transportation transit. If a car license plate ends in a certain number, that car can drive a certain day only but in the day you can drive your car, you can't go from one sector to the other one, it is forbidden. Like if you live in Orange sector and need to go to a business located in Yellow sector you simply can't drive there and viceversa. You can only circullate in areas of the same color sector not from one color to the other different color. That is how where I live you can drive your car even if to go to a secotr of the same color in the day you can drive but u have to drive through a sector from different color to end up in a secotr of your same color, u still can't drive even if you are just passing by. This is because the 2 sectors restrictions regarding the license plate numbers
Updates:
1 mo
works differently. In the Orange sector each day of the week (5 days of the week) represents the 2 last numbers of the license plate. So if yur license plate ends in 5 you only can drive Wednesday that`s it on orange sector. But the yellow sector works the opposite. If your car plate ends up in 5. that means you can't drive on Wednesday but you can the rest of the weekdays. So confusing...
How your respective countries government had handled the part of the transportation street restrictions during the pandemic?
Add Opinion