I have a social disability. Should I blame it as a reason for me not having any friends?

Anonymous
I was diagnosed with Aspergers when i was 10 years old. Before i knew about it i remember i was way more outgoing and confident in myself but the moment my school saw i acted a bit different i was sent to a nurse who then asked me to go to the hospital which thinking of back now made me feel discriminated and different from others. I feel that the mental healthcare worker who gave me this diagnose should have been put in jail for destroying my life by making me feel like a outcast, How was putting a Asperger stamp on me going to make me feel any better about myself? I can talk, i can walk and i can speak my mind. So i feel like the decision to give me the diagnose was just unfair becuse it is not even a disability since it is not visible and so calling it a handicapp seems stupid.
3
7