Do you believe the age of consent should be around the time when conception is possible and bodies are fully developed in this regard?

Meatunnel69
Laws can change and I wholly believe the state should not be in control of our bodies. If young people can't figure out safe sex then it is the failure of adults to administer the very simple education and are directly responsible for teen pregnancies.
I do
I do not
GirlGuy
1 mo
Society is so weird we treat sex and love worse than we do violence and harm, just look at our media, celebrating murder in the movies and tv but God forbid they show a nipple or *GASP* a penis! Consensual love and sex shouldn't have a law stipulating it when their bodies are mature enough for baby making. We “protect” our youth from sex like it’s the work of the devil
1
2