Any Americans here kind of hate our culture?

Anonymous
Yes OUR culture, I am an American. I think our political system is exposing more and more how it has fostered a shitty culture. It impacts our interpersonal relationships, how we interact with each other (or don’t), industry and how it pushes products and ideas on us for sale, and to profit... and how these technologies drive a wedge further between people, including men and women in general. Dating is more difficult than ever. Either you’re in the top 10% or you’re nothing.

But also it’s so self centered and it shows in SO many people’s inability to admit any sort of faults of their own, or the political parties even that they support. And the media just perpetuates lies or half truths at best, very rarely do you come across anyone here in America with a healthy and honest common sense mentality.

I was watching a female commentator on YouTube from another country and man, I have to wonder where all the girls are like her are, here, because she was refreshingly honest, blunt, and to the point, and it’s like “why can’t American girls ever display this kind of awareness?” They’re always conveniently aloof and self-centered and to some degree a lot of guys can be too when it comes to discussing politics and self interests, and it’s like all these people are missing something!

I just am so fed up with people letting their selfishness rule their lives.
1
1