I got pulled over by the police last night at 11 P. M. What the difference here?

jimmy2
I got pulled over. I did not jump out of my car
I did not argue with the police officer. I did not resist arrest. I did put both hands on the steeling wheel. I did roll down both front windows. I did wait for a qestion. I did give him my licence and insurance proof. Here what the police did. He said where are you going
I said home. You going to work or just just getting off. I said just got off. Police said you have a light out. I said ok. Police said get it fix. I said ok. The police moved over and turn light on so i could savely get into a 75 mph lane. Now with all the resisting arrest its time to learn to stay clam. Let them do their business and let you move on safely. Whats your thoughts?
24 d
I did this to show to all. We dont have to get in their face. We don't have to be confrontational. We just need to let them them do their jobs.
19 d
The one thing i see in cops pulling over blacks is that blacks do not respond to the police they are confirmational which bribgs out the power of a police officer.
2
12