Do you think the media's Covid19 news reports accurately reflect it's severity?

Anonymous
I've heard people say that the media is over exaggerating the Covid19 crisis. Hyping it up so it seems to be a bigger threat than it actually is. I've also seen people who are utterly terrified of being in the presence of someone who isn't wearing a mask. People who seem to believe that Covid19 is one of the greatest modern threats to mankind.

What do you think?

Please check all poll options before voting. Thanks. :)
It's barely any threat to modern society. Like a year with a really severe flu season.
It's still a significant threat but the media is blowing it out of proportion.
It is just as severe as the media coverage would suggest.
Vote C
The media is downplaying it to prevent a panic. It is actually a much greater threat.
Vote D
Everyone should be terrified, this could very well be the end of the world. Humanity's end draws near!
Vote E
Its all media hype to keep the public distracted from more important issues like the scores of celebrities and politicians who are being implicated in pedophilia and child s€x trafficking.
Vote F
Lol, I'm just here to see the poll results. *continues eating popcorn*.
Vote G
GirlGuy
1
3