Why do feminists conflate woman and feminist? And then assume that anyone that disagrees with a feminist is anti woman?

Anonymous
Seriously some feminists either have to be incredibly stupid to assume that feminist = woman, or they really are so incredibly delusional to believe that all woman are feminists, when less than 20% of women in the US are feminists.

Bottom line feminists. Feminist does not equal woman. I personally value women far more than i do feminists.. There are a few feminists that i am ok with, even respect, but the majority are just whiny idiots who invent half truths, and always paint men as evil.

Feminists i do respect, The ones that understand that real equality includes both women and men. The ones that do understand that DV and sexual assault statistics are heavily skewed and the reality is that both men and women suffer from both sexual assault and DV. The ones that understand that the wage gap boils down to personal choice no more no less. The ones that actually take the time to listen to everyone man or woman, rather than just stay in the sisterhood. The two that come to mind on this, Christina Hoff Sommers, and Cassie Jaye.
Why do feminists conflate woman and feminist? And then assume that anyone that disagrees with a feminist is anti woman?
Add Opinion