What are your thoughts on the Portland shooting?

A man by the name of Aaron Danielson was murdered in Portland last weekend during a Trump rally. Luckily, a suspect has been identified as 48 year old Antifa terrorist Michael Reinoehl, which is already more than we could expect given how the justice system has been an absolute disgrace throughout these riots by allowing people to kill, rape, and riot with complete impunity and they make arrests only to let them back out the same hour, don't file charges, and they go right back to what they were doing. However, unsurprisingly the suspected shooter shouldn't have been allowed to be out in the first place as he made many posts encouraging and inciting violence online and was caught driving under the influence and possessing an illegal firearm without a carry license but sadly and unsurprisingly, they dropped the charges and continued to let him on the street and now an innocent man, Aaron Danielson was spotted by him and he said "we have a Trumper over here" then he walked up to him and shot him in cold blood. It disgusts me beyond belief how these people who we know are violent felons are constantly allowed to do whatever they want with complete impunity and it proves that some people don't deserve freedom, he's one of those people. If we had it my way, he'd be beaten within an inch of his life, urinated on, then have his leg chained to a truck and dragged on the concrete road until death, but we all know that won't happen and he'll likely not face any charges at all. Say his name, Aaron Danielson, my prayers are with him and his family for the horrible tragedy that has been allowed to take place by these crooked politicians and corrupt institutions that constantly let people like his murderer to have their way with innocent people and expose of to true evil and I beg the lord to make Michael pay for this for all eternity. What are your thoughts on the shooting?
Add Opinion