Orwellian double-speak, has it finally matured into an unstoppable force?

BeenThereLovedIt
In the book 1984, Orwell goes into great detail about the concept of double-speak. It's the glue that holds 'the party' together.

The ideal of double-speak is that people are so indoctrinated into the party that when they hear even the most obvious lies and propaganda, they are able to ignore contradictory facts and continue to believe the narratives that aren't factually supportable, yet fit into their world-views.

I noticed this in the news, both sides - CNN and Fox (as examples) both uttering complete BS nonsense that would make any great mind wither and die of sadness. Tucker Carlson is so especially good at this that half the country (including trump) hang on his every word to fulfill their desperate need for more narrative to support their delusional views. Nearly all news stations now practice double-speak.

The two parties have gone to war.. both want to be the one remaining "party" of the new, unstoppable dystopian society that is now emerging. The majority of people will suffer immensely, possibly for generations or even permanently. Orwell maps out exactly how this can/will happen and how it can/will be unstoppable once enough pieces fall into place.

Objective reality has been destroyed.
26 d
I misquoted - it's been a while since I read the book, but the concept I was thinking of is Double-think.

"Doublethink is a process of indoctrination whereby the subject is expected to accept as true that which is clearly false, or to simultaneously accept two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in contravention to one's own memories or sense of reality.[1] Doublethink is related to"
2
9