What will the Democrats do next? Any speculation or ideas now that they are worried about losing the election?

Jack9949
I’m honestly really curious. They’ve entered full panic mode now that the polls are narrowing between Biden and Trump.

They’ve finally begun denouncing rioters, and Joe Biden is finally hitting the campaign trail instead of hiding in his basement. But Democrats realize this is too little too soon. Six self described lifelong democrat mayors from Minnesota even endorsed Trump over Biden. The party is also losing crucial minority support for the first time in history. Joe Biden has even changed his mind on fracking.

So what will the Democrats try next? Another sham impeachment? That’s my predictition at least.
0
9