You act good because morals are survival mechanisms semi built into you?

Jennifer_18
I think the human brain pushes us towards being moral or not depending on our environment. For example those that are born into a mega millionaire household are more manipulative and lack morals. On an unconscious level their brains barely need morals because survival is easy for them.

Or let us look at those born into ghettos. Depending on many factors even some of them may lack morals because they can ONLY survival by being corrupt.

It's only when you live in some kind of balanced society is when you start to feel the need for morals. Most first world average working class are pushed to having some kind of morals because it's how we survive.

So even the most kind hearted Gag users could have been assholes if born into a certain situation that pushed their unconscious mind into not needing morals. In closing I think things like good, evil, morals are all types of survival mechanisms. That's why if a god does in fact exist it wouldn't be bound to survival mechanisms thus allowing it to be anything from what humans define as lovable, nasty, evil or good.

But I dunno, these are just random thoughts and nothing more. I'm just bored right now.
0
1