Is Black Lives Matter doing any good OR are they just embodying every negative stereotype of African Americans?

Anonymous
BLM - rioting, vandalism, crime from major to petty, etc. Screaming about known criminals, often with lengthy rap sheets & even time in federal prisons, being "mistreated" by police when majority of the time it's a two-way street and the "victim" isn't so much of a victim (such as Jacob Black who was told multiple times drop the knife, comply with orders, was tasered, etc.). It's all a racist's "wet dream". What when the typical racist motto against blacks is they are shiftless, untrustworthy, criminals that are unfit to live in normal human society.

I'm not racist myself. I grew up intercity in some tough neighborhoods. I've known people from all walks of life from all around the world & been invited to many countries (Thailand, India, Egypt, Qatar, China, Nigeria, Chad, Zambia, Jamaican, Cuba, etc.) by locals.

.
But I look at how law-obeying African Americans can be & are stereotyped by police or anyone else and I sit and I wonder... where's BLM about these people? Why are they only ever up in arms about the criminals?

Or how about blacks murdered just for being black? Take the kid in Georgia who was more or less hunted down & shot like an animal. Do you hear **anything** about that from BLM? If BLM mentioned anything about it, such mention was utterly insignificant/irrelevant.
Doing Good
Embodying every negative stereotype of African Americans.
GirlGuy
6
2