Are black people and people in general getting fucking tired of BLM?

There might’ve actually been a day when most black people actually supported it. But it seems that the movement’s true colors are showing.

They are a political orginazation. They always come out during election years. They donate to Democratic campaigns instead of struggling black communities. Goes to show that they put politics over people. They advocate for communism and the destruction of the nuclear family. They demand reperations from every white American. They support defunding the police which most black people oppose. Most black people that I know see this as an assault on their values. And if I’m being quite honest its mainly white people that I see out rioting.

I’ll be honest in the sense that I used to have negative perceptions of black people overall. But I’m beginning to realize most of what I was taught to believe about black people just isn’t true. The media controls the narrative. To them all black people are the same. Just mindless brainwashed pawns. But in this enlightened age the Democrats true colors are starting to show.
5
8