Where do you stand on the Covid19 is real or fake debate?

coolaboola
Im on the fake side totally. Because, i not only research the mainstream media but i go deeper and research what they say against what other experts say. So far... so many anomolies are showing me its a scam.
20 d
There are too many posts and replies to give each one a personal response. My apologies. Ill just say, i will fight this scam and research it more and more. I urge you ALL, do not believe what i say; RESEARCH what i say. Thank you all for your input. Much appreciated.
18 d
I tried to respond a bit more but too many. I thank you all for your input. However, there are one or two with silly comments based on what i can only describe as the definition of ignorance and pure stupidity. Im not talking about people who think covid is real... at least you debate as best you can, as do i. Im talking about one or two insulting and childish comments. You know who you are.
11
44