Do you think women should be on the front lines?

jasco
Key word front lines. I have nothing against women being the military but the front lines is what i think men should be in. You know how the MMA has certain areas for certain and genders well real life or death combat isn't like that. I have never seen a women whose 5'5 beat a man whose 6 ft military train and is wanting to kill you. Yes we men have our one weakness, the groin but some men have the ability to ignore pain and keep fighting and hitting them in the groin might make them even more angry. Do you think women should be on the police front lines. Personally no cause i know for a fact that most people who get arrested are men and the really fit ones and the really young ones could maybe outrun her on foot and if he's drunk, on drugs or anything that dulls pain he's not gonna care what u hit him with unless its a gun. So do you think a average women whose on the police force can take on a average drug addict without using violence that could be life threatening?
Updates:
20 d
certain people and gender*
20 d
The reason why i ask this question is cause of all the things men are doing to other people so do you think having more women might change how things are going or?
Do you think women should be on the front lines?
Add Opinion