Will you guarantee universal health care to all citizens if you were the leader of your country?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
I would. All the citizens that don't desire government health care can opt out without paying into the system at all, but can't use the care at all. All citizens that desire the care, can use the care as long they sign up for it.
21 d
I believe the government can workout a deal with the Pharmaceutical industry to keep medicine at a low and very reasonable price for the poor to have easy access to.

Secondly, I would make sure doctors and nurses are paid top notch money as doctors are paid.

Government doctors can also be private doctors on the side and have their own private clinic if they want to make more money.

I will provide for all these by cutting the military budget to fund the doctors, nurses and medicine.
4
30