Portland shooter has been dealt with, thoughts?

Rangers
The shooter who murdered Aaron Danielson on Saturday for having a different opinion than him has been shot and killed by police last night during an attempted arrest of him. I am very happy that he's been taken out and the officers who shot him did the world an amazing favor in making an example out of a truly evil man who murdered an innocent man in cold blood simply for having a different opinion than himself. My prayers for justice have been heard and I thank the lord for bringing justice to the family and friends of Danielson who are devastated by his passing. Please donate to their go fund me to help with funeral costs for Aaron and remember, those who are wicked will pay for their actions, whether it's in this life or the afterlife, and Michael Forest Reinhoel, the shooter has been taken care of by heroes who won't allow evil to prosper and rest assured, Michael has been condemned to hell for what he did to Aaron. This is the best news I've ever received and great joy and relief fills my body.
Add Opinion