This came out this morning, and yes.. Fox News CONFIRMED IT, so with the confirmation of FAVORITE NEWS CHANNEL, what now?

legalboxers
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-american-war-dead-losers-suckers_n_5f517e63c5b62b3add3e1e45

Trump Reportedly Referred To American War Dead As ‘Losers’ And ‘Suckers’

President Donald Trump, who has been criticized in the past for making disparaging remarks about veterans and military families, reportedly referred to American service members who died in World War I as “losers” and “suckers” in conversations with his staff.
The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments.
According to Goldberg, Trump uttered the belittling remarks about the American war dead while in France in 2018.

During that trip, the president nixed a planned visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery ― a World War I cemetery in Belleau, France, near the site of the Battle of Belleau Wood. Trump blamed rain for the cancellation at the time.
Goldberg said, however, that Trump had actually “rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead.”
This came out this morning, and yes.. Fox News CONFIRMED IT, so with the confirmation of FAVORITE NEWS CHANNEL, what now?
Sooo.. Someone please tell me this...
Is SHE LOCKED UP.. SURVEY SAYS...⌧
Is the WALL PAID FOR BY MEXICO. OR ARE THEY PAYING...⌧ ⌧
REPEAL OBAMACARE...⌧ ⌧ ⌧
NOPE!!!
Updates:
22 d
www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/09/trump-mccain.jpg
Think its time we learned to read :)
22 d
how many lies can this man make. TIME TO WAKE UP FOLKS
Add Opinion