Has the way society is today and the way men and women are growing up felt like the climate of our society caused a confusion and crisis in young men?

I feel like the way the society is today has caused a lot of confusion where it feels like the society is sending mixed messages and signals where I don't even know what's going on anymore or the differences between right and wrong and what to say or not to say as whatever you say it'll offend someone one way or another and like with all this pc stuff that is happening with the society it's like you can't say anything or some social media mob might just come after some one and like this society today is just a pot of confusion and I don't know if anyone else has this same feeling or something else but I just have to ask what's going on with our society today?
0
2