Many people, particularly now with BLM, say whites are racist. But how can that be when racism a "raceless" thing?

Anonymous
Raceless thing.

People who believe that racism doesn't exist all around the world, to all colors of skin, is a sheltered naive idiot that should be sterilized before their stupid genes add to the world population. We're overpopulated enough without such numbskulls having kids.

Now let me give you a perspective.

Many people would call me "white". I'm not. I'm mixed. In the States in areas that get a lot of sun some would call me Hispanic (Spanish, Italian, & southern French ancestry) because I don't burn like your run of the mill white person I tan. I've never burnt. My father, brother & uncles they all tan stupidly dark. If people figured out I had aboriginal ancestry & recent (great-grandmother) some may even call me Mexican or whatever else equates to hispanic + aboriginal in their eyes. Yet as I'm "white", often mistaken as Italian even by other Italians, I get a lot of racist slurs from people who are hispanic, or black, or others (such as two Asian ladies that nearly fainted when they realized the white person spoke Mandarin too) who are not "white" per se.
Racism is a "raceless" thing - it afflicts everyone
Vote A
Racism isn't a "raceless" thing - it afflicts only certain people
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Many people, particularly now with BLM, say whites are racist. But how can that be when racism a "raceless" thing?
Add Opinion