How do you think the drug laws should be? Or do you think drugs should be decriminalized. Im talking about drugs like heroin, crack and meth?

Anonymous
And not talking about marijuana.. I have had a hard time understanding how people think drugs shouldn't be something a person is punished for. I have been in that world so I speak from experience. Im not saying that addiction is not real or anything to that effect. Nor do I think the drug war has been successful. Though I believe it is the inconsistency in sentencing that has been the problem. In some places like where I live you can expect little to no jail time on the 1st offense and possibly even the 2nd. If you pay for an attorney
believe in decriminalization of all drugs
Light penalties for users and harsher for dealers
Keep things as is (in US)
Vote C
Equal penalties for all with mandatory jail sentences even on first offense if have a bad record
Vote D
No tolerance policy including the death penalty such as in Singapore
Vote E
GirlGuy
1
5