If you were trapped in one of the floors in the Twin Tower buildings during 9/11, what would you do?

Anonymous
Before you get defensive or try to go against this question, read what I am about to say:
Yesterday I came across a social media post that showed me some graphic footage of people jumping out of the (first) twin tower building to get destroyed. I started to cry because I never saw something so raw in my life. I am 18 right now and never lived through 9/11 like most of you have. If I put myself in those peoples’ shoes at that time, in that twin tower, with smoke and fires everywhere, I honestly wouldn’t know what I would do. I can’t get this thought out of my head because this is a significant part of history that has been engraved in American soil for the past 19 years. This part of history will be remembered, as well as the thousands of lives taken. This is an emotional part of history most of us become sentimental over because it is a very “raw” part of the past. It’s terrifying to think about what it must have been like to be in one of the towers during this exact time in space and that is why I am curious to know what you would do if you were trapped in one of the floors in the Twin Tower buildings during 9/11.
4
1