Would you still take precautions even if you are adventurous, fearless and want to be independent?

Anonymous
Is it common sense? Im not defending murder,. It is a crime whether is aimed to a man or a woman and it is a tragic thing when a man or a woman is murdered. But unfortunately women are more prone to be the prey of sick men who likes to murder women, men not so much.. In the country I live one month ago a horrible murder took place in my country worthy of a Hollywood movie because of the story, murder details etc. The victim was female doctor who worked in a private hospital a hospital, she led the Anesthesiology coordination Department at a private hospital here This hospital is known that since it is private, their services are very expensive for the patients. so I assume she must had earn a good salary. This doctor was murdered one month ago in her hotel room by 3 men who work in the hotel whre the event took place. Even the hotel owner (66 years old gay man) is a suspect cause he took part of the murder and an accomplice. The owner had had some fame in teh entertainment bsuiness cause he had met some celebrities in his past local and foreign. and he was friend of some

The murder took place at nite on a weekend. The victim was an attractive single lady. She went to that hotel to take some vacations days nd she traveled alone only with her dog. In the days she stayed in the hotel, it ws pandemic time and the hotel was almost empty, it is reported just another women couple was staying in taht hotel and noone else. She went there to relax for those days. The hotel is LGBT friendly but the lady was no gay, she only book that hotel to spend some vacations days by herself.

This lady had an experience of being adventruous and a soccer fan, and she used to travel alone in the past even to other countries.. Some of her colleagues said that she was adventurous, detailed and happy lady that one time she travelled alone to another country to watch live one of the finals of the Champions League game (soccer) because she could not find a person to join her in her..
Updates:
9 d
trip. so she went alone, that is how this lady was independent, adventurous, fearless. So this time she aslo took the trip alone to this hotel only with her dog. Now many feminists advocates and not so feminists but still ordinry women say in my country are questioning that how come a woman now can't have the liberty to walk free and alone wherever they go, that why a woman has to be always with someone, beacuse we can be independt and we have a right not to have fear to travel alone, etc.
9 d
Also 1 yrr ago a tourist was sexually assaulted and murdered The lady went jogging alone at 630am to some trails near the hotel she and her husband were staying and while she was running the murdered ran into her So im saying in my country we are living violent and troubled times and we had had bad experiences of women being alone vacationing and still women want to risk themselves and not take precautions because "im free why can't I do things alone" slogan.
Would you still take precautions even if you are adventurous, fearless and want to be independent?
Add Opinion