If you were President of the USA, what are the top 10 things you would change/do first?

wingattebaby16
With all the nonsense going on today with politics, if you were President of the USA and chose to not be the Status Quo politician, what are the top 10 things you would do to change/implement to make this country what it was before political correctness and the loss of family values?

These are what you would do personally, not what your Party or Lobbyist Group want, AND even if Congress would Veto it, you have the backbone to propose it.

**Please do not go on a rant or make political comments about the current or past administrations. ONLY LIST THE 10 THINGS YOU WOULD DO:

Here are mine:
1). Income Tax is a flat 10%. No deductions, etc. Everyone pays 10%
2). Stop giving money to other countries before we take care of our poor and veterans. There should not be any Americans living at Poverty Level or below. After our citizens are taken care of, then consider helping other countries.
3). No National Debt. If we don't have the funds, we don't spend the money.
4). All laws to be passed are ONLY for ONE thing. No more burying other things, like Congressional pay raises in a Law to be passed.
5). Term Limits on Politicians. This is not a career job. Serve your country, then move on. Only one government retirement for politicians. The last job you do is the only retirement you get.

**Again, no making negative comments about what things I and others post... This is not a rant session or finger pointing. Treat it as a normal survey with NO COMMENTS section.
5 d
I am reposting as a My Take as this cut off most of what I wrote.
5
3