How do democrats feel about their leaders doing nothing to stop the burning of their cities?

It's pretty clear their is a large unrest in democrat run cities, so I wonder how come democrats as voters not voice their displeasure with their leadership in not doing anything to stop the riots and burning of their communities?
Do democratic leaders hate trump so much that they are willing to let their people suffer just to snub trump who has offered help? I mean look you can't help these criminals with care bear hugs.
It seems like People will have to protect them selves because the police won't help you. I wonder how democrats feel when they get robbed or their daughters get raped and no one to call for help. We live in dangerous time Democrats I wonder what your leadership plans are for this country and do you agree with them?
2
11