Why is it that 98% of the time when I serve a black person in my restaurant they don't tip?

Anonymous
I am a server at a fine dining restaurant in a big city. Its a very exclusive place that before covid, it was hard to get a reservation. Now, its easier so we've gotten a ton of black people in. 98% of the time black people don't tip or they don't tip properly. Please understand that tipping is an American custom.. if white people can do it so can WE! (NOTICE I SAID, WE BC IM BLACK TOO). IM SICK OF WAITING ON MY PEOPLE N GIVING PHENOMENAL SERVICE AND THEY THINK THAT TIPPING IS NOT SOMETHING THAT SHOULF HAPPEN. example, 500.00 check this evening and no tip! Another table, 690.00 check and 40.00 tip.. listen, 20% for good service is customary. If you can't get with the program then stay your broke a$$es in your lane and stay home! Slavery is over right.. so isn't it ironic that you're making me work for free? You want to be treated like others than act like others... your excuse for not tipping is just trashy. And as a black woman you're embarrassing me... i get tired of going out n getting bad service n having to over compensate for the rest of the ghetto trashy people that come in. Please don't go out if you can't tip! Seriously.
14
2