Are the Americans who obsess over guns-- because they aren't smart enough to use their brains, and aren't brave enough to use their fists-- pussies?

Thatsamazing
If you're too cowardly or inept to be intelligent, and learn rational discourse based in factual reality, and, failing that, you're too cowardly or weak to "glove up or shut up" as they say, doesn't that just make you... a bitch?
Note: It's a rhetorical question, as you can see from the poll options.
Are the Americans who obsess over guns-- because they arent smart enough to use their brains, and arent brave enough to use their fists-- pussies?
Yes
Also yes
No (but I'm wrong)
Vote C
I am not an American
Vote D
GirlGuy
7 d
where are all the pussies at?
6 d
where are all the bitches at? only have one or two on this thread so far. I expected more bitches.
0
7