Why are they letting guys dress like girls now in prisons? Do you think it's a good thing?

laurieluvsit
I think the LGBTQ community have taken things too far by insisting on craziness like this. How does this make sense? ... aren't there enough rapes in prisons already without guys asking for it by dressing like girls, or is that the point, that they want to be raped?

And what about trans guys to girls now insisting on being put in women's prisons... how is that going to work out? Why is the LGBTQ community radicals trying to make everyone else think they are the crazy ones when they are advocating for stupidity like this? ... what am I missing here?

What's your opinion?
Why are they letting guys dress like girls now in prisons? Do you think its a good thing?
A. Yes! I agree, this is nuts! They should just have a separate LGBTQ prison, or section of the prison, so they can all be safe from other inmates raping them
B. Who cares if they did a crime worthy of prison and want to dress like girls in a prison filled with sex starved guys, they deserve what they get!
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Girly Boys In Prison" survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
25
20