In your countries, Does your government tax you for EVERYTHING?

kitty71
I mean do you pay taxes for everything even the small thing out there? Name things your government collects taxes from? Im doing a research about taxes in different countries including mine. Where I live we have 6 million citizens, with this crisis things are not looking good, a lot of unemployment, many informal and illegal jobs out there are popping up, job contracts reduced for some job positions and we are not a super rich country, we have a lot of poverty, things are expensive. And our "lovely" president in order to surivve this crisis and try to overcome, we are asking a loan to the InInternational Monetary Fund buit in order for a loan to be granted the Fund requires several conditions and our dumb president in order to reduce costs in things that do need reduction and costs, like decreas super high salaries on public workers and public servants who no longer work for the governmetn as they are retired from the public job they receive a huge pension amount to survive, and they are already retired, those amounts are intact. But instead our governemtn wants to collect money from essential things that are not necessary and people are receiving less money and less h ouse income and the government expects citizens to pay more money on things. So now for this loan our Government will charge us taxes if you use the ATM t to withdraw money, they will collect taxes if y ou do an online transactions (to pay utilities, and many more things that instead of using cash t you pay money but from the internet). So people will start then to use more cash in hand, more risk to get robbed and do loong lines at banks or utilities companies to pay services, and many more things cause noone will want to pay a tax each time you do one online money transaction, imagine if you have to pay many things or services online, how
Updates:
2 mo
much money the government is collecting there. I guess you will have to withdraw all your money from the bank and keep it at home in a safe to start using cash like old times.

Where I lvie we have many taxes and people are not earning a lot of money to keep paying taxes and taxes and taxes. In our country we have taxes for 1. Income tax, 2. Sales tax, 3 Tax on the transfer of vehicles to anotehr owner 4. Alcohol, cigarrettes gasoline tax. 5. Futrure online trnsactions tax. 6. Salary taxes
2 mo
among many more we have. For the government they believe more taxes to the citizens the country will overcome a crisis adn the International Money Fund will loan us the money we need.
In your countries, Does your government tax you for EVERYTHING?
Add Opinion