Why all the vitriol against recently deceased Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

VIVANT
Please don’t answer with ad hominem attacks. I would like to know in specific detail what it is that people think she did that was so horrible, to the point they are celebrating her death.

I think It is corrupt you have anyone sitting as a judge for life time. Just as it would be corridor to have a life time sitting president. There should always be right to recall if people do not carry out their position justly. But this is a system as a whole not her as an individual.

As for her position, I don’t see in her particular actions what it was that she did that rationally causes these violent responses. I want to know what people are thinking.

Thank You.
1 mo
I can understand if people are frustrated that the Supreme Court is at times politically biased on one way or another trying to push a certain agenda.

The Supreme Court should judge whether laws passed are constitutional or not constitutional. I e do they corroborate with the condition... However all the arguments against her seem based on the idea she had the WRONG. Politics (not in line with theirs) not the fact there is political bias in the Supreme Court in the first place.

1 mo
On the OTHER HAND:

~~~~ Can you have non partisan consideration of law.. What would that look like? 👀 👀 🤔

Of something has to be passed it has to be passed and no thing is agreed to by everyone. How do we bypass politicization of branches of government?
53
13