Trump is not a fascist, Can you try to change my mind?

Anonymous
Basically i keep seeing all of these whiny leftists state that Trump is a fascist, while at the same time using fascist tactics to silence people that disagree with them. I pose this question, I challenge you to change my mind on this. Trump is not a fascist.

Definition of fascism according to the dictionary

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

- Trump has not executed dictatorial control, not even a little
- He does not put one race or nation above the individual.. Examples of fascist governments are the old USSR, and china both of whom force every single individual to be in service to the state and silence any dissent
- He has done nothing that would force severe social and economic regimentation nor does he suppress opposition. And no some worthless antifa/blm protesters are not opposition, they are violent rioters who have killed 30 people.. His use of his powers to stop the riots are in effort to protect the people the rioters are harming. They committed crimes against others, destroyed property, and killed innocents.

If your responses are just links to articles and not real reasoned opinions with proof they will be ignored..
2 mo
The cages were Obama.. every president has been for stronger borders and national security.. So sad people are can't do even the basic level of research..
2 mo
If your opinion contains any insults what so ever.. Your comment will be removed, i have zero tolerance for that.
1
2