Why do people erase your respectful comments and block you because its backed with facts that contradict what they said?

PinkMichae
To the people who do this. Are you afraid to debate an issue? Are you only on here to get people to agree with you to make you feel better about yourself? How can we ever learn the truth if we don't talk about things and present facts?

I'm sorry you didn't like that it perhaps made you look wrong. But I wasn't mean. This is a big problem with why Americans are so divided. People just shut down when they are given facts that go against what they thought instead of wanting to learn the truth. I could understand when people are being completely nasty like calling you stupid to block them. But not simply because they disagree.

Just know when you block people simply because they disagree yet are being respectful, It just shows you're threatened by facts and don't really care about the truth. You only care about what you want to believe.
13
3